The Illinois Mental Health Collaborative for Access and Choice is:
- A partnership between the Division of Mental Health (DMH) and ValueOptions® to improve and advance mental health services.
- An administrative services organization (ASO) created to help DMH make the best use of limited resources to serve people in need of mental health assistance.
- Not an Health Management Organization (HMO) and does not benefit from limiting care.
- Devoted to the recovery and resilience of children and adults with mental illnesses.
- Committed to making it easier for people in need of mental health services to get the right care, at the right time, and in the right amount.